Thursday, December 15, 2005

Driver's License

Tomorrow I will go take an exam to obtain a driver's license. Several people (both in Japan and the US) have told me that it should be easier and cheaper to get a driver's license. So true... there are many traffic laws that I have to memorize, without which I can't pass the exam. Not only that, it cost a lot of money to take lessons at the driving school... But it was fun, more or less.

I don't want to sound brainwashed, but I came to believe that driving safely is the best. Perhaps some people drive recklessly and break traffic laws, which may endanger my safety. In that case I need to be flexible--to the extent that I may have to break a certain law--to avoid accidents and to ensure my safety as well as other drivers'.

BTW, f I have enough money in the future, I will buy a hybrid car.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home