Thursday, October 13, 2005

Practice Teachers

Gosh, I can't believe that I've been sick for two weeks now...

This morning I asked three practice teachers at F Junior High to participate in my survey. After that, I went to a different junior high school affiliated with a local teachers' college. The principal of this junior high, who is my cousin's former adviser at the college, kindly granted my request to give surveys to 37 practice teachers at his school. In return, I've been asked to come to his seminar at the college and have discussion with his students. I am planning to discuss with them about the Japanese educational system in light of what I have learned so far from my fieldwork in Japan. I hope I will be able to learn something interesting from those future teachers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home