Tuesday, August 16, 2005

My Father at Work

My mother went to stay with her mother and siblings in Tokushima on Saturday. (She will come home tomorrow.) So, I’ve been living with my father for the last few days. To my surprise, my father is pretty good at housework. Except for cooking (and sewing), I think my father is better than my mother in taking care of housework! (And he doesn’t complain. He works very calmly.) In fact, I have been impressed with his skills and resourcefulness since I came back here.

1 Comments:

At 12:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

H, your interests sound intriguing to me, and I appreciate your graduate study in socializing processes in human development. I would be honored if you would take time to read my most recent post on human development as it relates to the context of family life and community. If you decide to take a glance, you can find my blog at www.fidepoeta.com. Thank you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home